Sunday, May 3, 2009

hello again

so its been a while...absolutely no excuses. actually, there are plenty, but we won't waste your time with those. this post is really just to get everyone excited for the next posting that we'll have, a preview of things to come if you will. we are leaving on another trip to hawaii in two days and will be returning about two weeks later. we love you all, and will hopefully inform you soon about how our lives are going. take care all.

6 comments:

  1. Dustin-

    As an avid follower of the blog I am excited for you to get back into blogging again. I wonder what the next post means? I am sure if it were life changing news I would be the first phone call, so needless to say I am excited about the upcoming post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D-stubs, I was listening to the radio and heard a song that made me think of you two, Damien Rice "Cannonball". Hope ya'll had fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, when are you going to invite us to view your blog? And ps, we're about to make ours viewable by only friends, so if you want in...just let us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stubs, send me your e-mail to c2hoops@gmail.com I will add you, you have missed so much (sarcasm). Add me with the c2hoops email address and my wife, krista.holman@gmail.com She like to see peoples cute backgrounds. Love ya man, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you two better put some pictures up soon ... or else... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture dude. Now update the blog.

    ReplyDelete