Friday, September 16, 2011

We have some news...

Some of you already know, but we wanted to formally announce with our annual blog post that Mariel is pregnant!  We have slowly let the cat out of the bag and thought we might as well post some pictures/videos of an ultrasound that we had a couple weeks back.  The baby is all of 3 inches long but you can see some good detail in the videos below. Video #1 has been dubbed "The Hand" as you can see the little hand appear and the baby wiggles his/her fingers (you might have to make it full screen to see it).  In Video #2 you can see the profile of the baby, and even a little baby yawn (watch the mouth).  We hope you enjoy!

Video #1: The Hand

Video #2: The Profile


Pictures:
Just in case you get confused, there is a caption on the baby that says "BABY."

This is my favorite, it looks like the arms are behind the head, and he/she is totally
lounging around.  My kind of child.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both! You are going to be awesome parents! I've seen your skills with the kiddos already so I can't wait to see your new little one!
    Hugs...
    Donelle, Jammer, Tre and Koa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom told me you had a post and I couldn't believe it. SOOOOOO CUTE! I didn't think ultrasound pictures could really be that cute until I saw these. How fun! Can't wait til the 11th!

    ReplyDelete