Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's a.....

GIRL!!

 We'll be starting off our little family with a girl!  This is funny, but I never thought that I'd actually enjoy shopping for little girls clothing (Dustin speaking)... I guess we did buy pink AZ Diamondback onsies... maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much.  We're super excited, and are already counting down the days until we can welcome the little girl into the world.

Here's a pic from the ultrasound... We were amazed with the quality!

She looks like she'll have Dustin's hair.



3 comments:

  1. Oh boy...I think she'll be a "sweet spirit"... just kidding she is beautiful! But hey where are the REAL pics. I keep checking every 30 seconds so you better hurry before I go crazy. CONGRATS! We are SOOOOO excited for the little girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! My sister is having a boy, due in March. Yay for babies!!

    ReplyDelete