Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Belly...

In honor of Lauren's birthday and family requests, here is the progress of Mariel's belly. 26 weeks and going strong!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Hope you are feeling as great as you look. Headed for the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're so dang cute! :)
    P.S. I really like the picture in the background... is it of London?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its actually a picture we took when we were in Amsterdam this summer. Actually, we've never been to Amsterdam, but it is a picture of Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great Mariel!!! I wish I looked that good :) gorgeous as ever! Looks like you guys are enjoying your time before the baby comes, good idea!!! Keep on posting! its fun to keep up with you through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot woot! hot mamma! But where is the belly??? :)

    ReplyDelete