Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby fun

The time is winding down until the lil skinner girl makes her debut!! This past friday I hit the 36 week mark, we're down to the last month!!
 I haven't been the greatest at documenting the belly progress but here are some catch ups.. While in Utah Katie and I had some fun doing a little maternity shoot!

31 weeks...





and here I am at 35 weeks...


and still growing and growing.....


Baby prep is in full swing! Last weekend Dustin put together the crib, so fun to set up the cute bedding!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The crib, the bedding, you... Love it all! Enjoy your final weeks and best of luck. Can't wait to see your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! So fun to see the crib! It turned out so cute. It's getting so close I can't believe it and we are SO excited! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete