The fun continued after Christmas with some ice skating.....
| Enjoying my view from the sidelines.... |
Claire wasn't happy until she got in on the action!!!
The girls
And on december 27th we celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary!!!
The day started off with Magelby's Fresh pancakes and french toast! Here we are with our fruit and flowers (Lauren informed us that was required for the 4th anniversary)! Thanks mom and Lauren for a wonderful and delicious breakfast!!
Next we headed up to Salt Lake and enjoyed going to the Salt Lake temple!
We then headed to Gateway and did some shopping. We ended our day with dinner at Ruth's Chris... it was amazing!! Yes, I downed a whole steak....with no problem... the baby needs iron, right??
So blessed to be married to such an amazing guy!! The last 4 years have been so wonderful and I look forward to many, many, many more!! Love you Dus!

YUM! Ruth's Chris has the BEST steaks! I would down a whole one too! Happy belated 4th Anniversary!
ReplyDelete