Week two....
I know i'm crazy but I already feel like she's growing so fast!! She is definitely more alert these days and even though her smiles are probably just due to gas... they're adorable!! Sophie is such a sweet, mellow baby. She doesn't really even cry... just grunts... a lot... Oh how we love her!!
Still loves that boppy....
Exciting news.... Melissa had her little girl on Tuesday!!! Annie Marie Skinner and she is so adorable!! Sophie was ecstatic!!! That must have been why she was up all night..... Annie & Sophie meet at last!!!!

She's such a doll! I'm trying to figure out who she looks like most... Have you guys decided? Maybe she is too young to tell. We seriously need to Skype this week so we can see her. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHey Mariel, I was just thinking a couple days ago that your baby should be here by now and here she is. She's adorable, congrats!
ReplyDelete