We just can't get enough of baby Sophie!! So crazy that she is a week old... can't imagine life without her!
Sophie loves........
sleeping....
sleeping....
sleeping....
sleeping...
a little crying...
and then a little more sleeping.


She is so dang cute! I love the one with Dustin where Sophie is all sprawled out. Seriously a beautiful baby. I cannot wait to snuggle her.
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute! I love the one with Dustin where Sophie is all sprawled out. Seriously a beautiful baby. I cannot wait to snuggle her.
ReplyDeleteMariel! She is really such a beauty! How is everything going? I just remember adjusting to everything after Mae was born was kinda crazy, I am sure you are handling it better than I did! I hope you post about how the birth was, I would love to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteI can't stand it I want to be there and see her and hold that bundle of joy the picture are so cute love you all take care of all of you sweet hearts of all the joy that is wrap around your sweet family love aunt shelly
ReplyDelete