This past week Sophie turned one month old!!
We celebrated by giving Sophie her first real bath!! Yes, it took a whole month for her belly button thingy to come off... We think she liked it... ha ha She kept giving us funny looks such as below... but she was super relaxed and enjoyed splashing around.
All fresh and clean!!
We love this little girl!!!

She's getting so big! I love the look she gave while taking a bath. haha So cute! It was really fun facetimeing with you guys tonight. We've got to make Hawaii happen this year! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is so darn cute! I can't wait to see her in person.
ReplyDeleteMom
Sophie already looks so much more grown up! Tell her to STOP IT! She is so darn cute, I can't stand it. You better come to visit us soon ....or else!
ReplyDeleteShe is just the cutest little thing! I peeked at your blog a while back and forgot to leave a comment... I will definitely be adding yours to my list of blogs to read! Love seeing pictures of Sophie-adorable!
ReplyDelete