So, I'm a little behind... May was a fun filled month and it flew right by leaving this lil gal 3 months!! A random compilation of 3 month photos below...
Bath time.. Sophie always gives us the funniest look but seems to enjoy the water!

She's quite the little chatter!
It fits! It only took her three months to fit into the outfit we bought to bring her home from the hospital in!
Still loves sleeping on dad's chest...
Sophie's favorite treat.... her hands, so delicious!
She's decided she likes her thumb the best.. I always catch her sucking her thumb during naps.. so cute.


She's so beautiful! Those bright blue eyes are stunning! Sucking her thumb... I can't handle it! She's going to be so big by the time we see her next... August to be exact! :) Getting so excited!
ReplyDeleteAn absolute doll! Congrats you two.
ReplyDeleteWOW! What cute pictures! Love that little thing!
ReplyDelete