Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4 months!!


Sophie hit  the 4 month mark while up in Utah (more on that trip to come), so crazy!! She celebrated by sleeping in.... ha ha she pretty much slept till almost 11 everyday while up there, my kind of girl!

She is such a fun baby. I love seeing her in the morning, she wakes up so happy!!
 


Still loves bath time. Look at the neck!! For while we weren't sure she had one!jk


She's getting so strong! She enjoys her tummy time and can now roll over. Go Sophie!




Sophie's growing so fast! She did great at her 4 month check up. She's still in the 75th percentile for height, weight, and head. She's now 14 lbs 3oz and 25 1/2 inches, a well proportioned gal. We love our  little chatty, drooling, sweet and sassy Sophie! 







3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhhhh how we miss her! She is such a happy baby and she makes us all so happy too.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post? It is so adorable! I miss those chubby little cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she is a doll, i miss you Mariel so much. Your so sweet and I am so happy we got to meet up in Provo. Where does Sophie get her blue eyes from? crazy...i hoped both of my girls would get light eyes, but both brown.

    ReplyDelete