Friday, August 3, 2012

4th of July...


 We had a great 4th! We started it off with a trip up to one of our favorite places, Sundance. We enjoyed a ride on the ski lift, hiking, and our favorite Sundance suckers. It was a beautiful day!






 














Later we had a delicious bbq and enjoyed a great firework show!! 






 Cousins looking oh so festive!! Such cuties. Although Sophie is looking quite serious here she really does just love her cousins ha ha 











As you can see, Sophie was beyond ecstatic about celebrating her first 4th of July... jk She was such a sweet little trooper. It was fun to see her mesmerized by the fireworks! We had a great 4th!! 

2 comments:

  1. Mariel you're beautiful! Loving all the festive red, whit and blue colors. Can't wait to see you guys in Hawaii in two weeks time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! I hadn't seen this post until today. Such cute pictures. And camping looks nice too. I think I'm gonna get myself a trailer next time. love you!

    ReplyDelete