We decided to go somewhere a little more exciting than the grocery store to pick out pumpkins this year so we ventured out to Vertuccio Farms! It was a cute farm with lots of fun fall activities and a great pumpkin patch!! Well, at least we thought so... From the look of the pictures I don't think Sophie was too impressed... ha ha
lets look a little closer...
Maybe next year she'll be a little more excited....
Let the carving begin....
and... we're done! Dustin decided to do the batman signal and I stuck with a classic...
Final product...
Once again I am impressed with Dustin's carving skills.. He does enjoy a good carve...and sadly, we're still waiting for batman...


How fun! Sophie is getting so big. I'm impresed with those pumpkins, you guys are pros!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCute pics!! Sophie does look excited to be at the pumpkin patch. Can't wait to see all of you.
ReplyDeletexo Mom
Finally an update! Love the pics! Can't we all just go to Hawaii right now? I wish! And love that little Soph. She is so dang cute! Can't wait to see you next week!
ReplyDelete