Little miss Sophie enjoyed her first Halloween dressed up as........ a peacock!!
Love our blue eyed birdie!! Can't believe how fast she is growing... slow down!!
Dustin and I decided to go all out on our costumes this year.... ok so we panicked the night of and ended up getting really creative with Dustin being a nurse and me an accountant... at least Sophie looked cute, right? Our friends planned a fun party filled with way too many treats and an intense round of couples minute to win it! Great fun!
Some of the clan, love our friends!!
Scariest moment of Halloween this year: Spotting my first scorpion on our ceiling and having to kill it!!! It took about an hour with Dustin on speakerphone but I did it!!!! And hope to never again :)
Happy Halloween!!!






She is a beauty, just like her momma!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love the costume idea! Sophie is so beautiful! We can't wait to see you guys in a few days! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those pictures are adorable. Cute little Sophie! That costume was perfect! I love the way it brings out her beautiful eyes. Can't wait til Friday!
ReplyDelete