Hawaii? Is that where you went on the honeymoon? I thought you were going to Lake Tahoe, I guess I was out of the loop. The Laie Temple is one of my favs.
YEAH! You finally posted something- I love all the pictures. That's the first time that I have seen some from the wedding- besides the video. Cute couple- see ya around:)
Actually, we went to Lake Tahoe for our Honeymoon, we went to Hawaii in about May. Just for fun. You know. Actually, Mariel's grandparents live in Hawaii, so we got to visit them for a few weeks, it was awesome.
I heard you were here in AZ lately, no love for your boy? I was bummed I did not get to hangout with you. Let me know next time you are here, so we can hangout.
Hawaii? Is that where you went on the honeymoon? I thought you were going to Lake Tahoe, I guess I was out of the loop. The Laie Temple is one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteYEAH! You finally posted something- I love all the pictures. That's the first time that I have seen some from the wedding- besides the video. Cute couple- see ya around:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys posted something so I can comment now! Just wanted to say hello and hope everything is going great!
ReplyDeleteActually, we went to Lake Tahoe for our Honeymoon, we went to Hawaii in about May. Just for fun. You know. Actually, Mariel's grandparents live in Hawaii, so we got to visit them for a few weeks, it was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI heard you were here in AZ lately, no love for your boy? I was bummed I did not get to hangout with you. Let me know next time you are here, so we can hangout.
ReplyDelete