We were so blessed to be able to visit Tutu, Papa Johnny, and Jamie in Hawaii!!! Here are some pics of our amazing trip!
After eating brunch at the outrigger where I'm pretty sure I gained five pounds.... well worth it.
Go Dustin. He is one hot surfer....
Nothing like a night out listening to Jamie jam on open mic night at higher ground
The Byodo-in temple
We love you Tutu (And Papa Johnny)!
Enough said.
holy schmoly! finally! love the pics! Can't wait to have you guys home!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! Dustin on the board, that is neat. He and I need to hit the waves together one day soon. Glad ya'll had a great trip. Hope to be able to see you two and do something soon.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Slightly envious...but still glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteI am getting so nervous and excited wondering what the next post will be about I can't sleep....
ReplyDelete