Sophie's a growing girl! She had her 2 month check up this week and was a whoppin 11 lb. 4 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long. She's jumped from the 20th percentile to the 75th! The doctor could not stop commenting on her adorable cheeks.... we do just love them!
So crazy that she is two months already. She is so alert and just seems to be soaking up everything around her! She loves to play with and eat her hands, be held, and is a huge fan of bouncing. She's such a fun, happy baby! It's so cute to watch Dustin with her, he is just the best dad. He's already started teaching her his ways....
Oh Dustin, not yet! jk She is one lucky girl to have him as her dad.




Oh my, my, she is so beautiful!! What a little doll. Please come to Utah as fast as you can so I can nuzzle those cheeks!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Mom
Again she is Adorable! I was looking at pictures yesterday and it is crazy how much she looks like Brooklyn at that age! Seriously it's kinda crazy. I'll have to show you when you come. Just one week! I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSerious cuteness!!!
ReplyDelete